Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Elegant Top floor Pacific Heights Home on Prime Block - Just Sold Over Asking!
- Renovated top floor flat (TIC) with elegant period details and light oak hardwood floor
- 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths including master suite
- Stylish, sunny living room with built-in window seat, original diamond glass window panes frame and southern city views
- Inviting formal dining room with box beam ceiling and refinished decorative fireplace
- Large, remodeled kitchen with Caesarstone counters, custom teak cabinetry and stainless steel Bertazzoni and Bosch appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with beautiful bay windows featuring southern city views
- Master bathroom boasts glass-enclosed shower over tub and glass tile
- Charming half bath
- 2nd bedroom or home office
- In-unit laundry room with washer/dryer and plenty of storage space
- Energy efficient on-demand water heater
- Contemporary and recessed lighting plus CAT-5 wiring
- 1-car side-by-side garage parking
- Exclusive use storage space in the garage
- Well maintained 7-unit building constructed in 1907, per tax records
- Seismic upgrade with new steel frame completed in 2016
- Monthly dues $468 per month
- Ideal Pacific Heights location just 2 blocks to both the Presidio Gate, the Lyon Street steps and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Easy walk to vibrant Fillmore Street shopping, cafes, and restaurants.
- Steps away from nature and parks, such as Andrew Goldsworthy’s Wood Line, Presidio Wall Playground, Alta Plaza Park
- Short stroll to Sacramento Street for shopping, services, cafes, restaurants
This elegant, top floor flat (Tenancy In Common) in a classic 1907 seven-unit Mission Revival building* is nestled in one of the most desirable pockets Pacific Heights. Peaceful and tree-lined, this Lyon Street locale is ideally situated just two blocks from the Presidio Gate and close to Sacramento, California and Fillmore Street shopping, cafes and restaurants.
Beautifully remodeled with hardwood floors, contemporary lighting and CAT-5 wiring, this exquisite home maintains period character with classic detailing and old world charm. The spacious layout offers two bedrooms including a master suite, formal dining room and formal living room, large kitchen and one and a half remodeled bathrooms. With high, coved and box beam ceilings and charming bay window, the home is bright and airy throughout with an abundance of natural light.
The sunny living room features a charming built-in bench at the window bay offering lovely southern city views. This fabulous entertaining space faces the inviting formal dining room with box beam ceiling and refinished decorative fireplace. Prepare a gourmet meal in the spacious chef’s kitchen! Enjoy recessed lighting, Caesarstone counters, custom teak cabinetry, stainless steel Bertazzoni and Bosch appliances. The large laundry room off the kitchen boasts generous storage space and opens to a shared deck. A sleek half-bath off the hallway is perfect for visiting guests.
The spacious master bedroom also features southern city views, as well as a nicely renovated full bathroom complete with modern vanity cabinet, glass-enclosed shower over tub, Italian glass tile and modern shelving. The second bedroom, with a custom built closet, makes the perfect guest quarters or home office. An on-demand water heater, wonderful private storage room and one-car side-by-side garage parking complete this home’s many amenities in a well-maintained building. Seismic retrofitting with steel frame installation was completed in 2016 and the exterior was repainted in the last two years.
Enjoy both the inspired neighborhood feel and the convenient walkability to everything you need! Meet a friend for dinner at Garibaldi’s. Watch an Indy film at The Vogue Theatre. Pick up your gourmet produce and coffee in Laurel Village. Stroll with your dog through the Presidio or Alta Plaza Park. Get a workout climbing the nearby Lyon Street Steps, run the Ecology Trails by Inspiration Point or play golf at the Presidio Golf Course. Hop on Muni to head either downtown or to the beach!
*The Mission Revival facade features scalloped parapets with quatrefoil decorations and heavily molded edges
2149 Lyon St #4, San Francisco, CA 94115
Pacific Heights is part of the northernmost section of San Francisco, an area of the city known for its rich history. It also bears a reputation as contemporary, hip, and upscale — a perfect balance between the old and the new.
Pacific Heights represents the more sophisticated image within this district of neighborhoods, with homes here being some of the most exclusive in all of San Francisco. The classic architecture can be found in the form of grand mansions, historically known as homes to the city’s most prominent residents, and today are not far off from their origin in terms of inhabitants. Indeed, successful entrepreneurs, business tycoons, philanthropists, and celebrities still seek homes here alongside a handful of local families that made their fortunes during the Gold Rush.
Cutting through the middle of the neighborhood north to south is Fillmore Street, known for its upscale boutiques, destination restaurants, sidewalk cafes, and trendy bars. This strip is straddled by two parks: Lafayette Park and Alta Plaza Park are both bubbling public green spaces that neighborhood residents and other locals are drawn to for relaxation and people watching.
History, charm, flair, and unparalleled panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge combine to make Pacific Heights a magnet for the affluent looking to put down new roots someplace rich in more ways than one.